Enchanting, mesmerising petal folds of the Japanese Chrysanthemum.The mysterious land of celestial creatures. Carry your new MAD Museum Japanese Chrysanthemum tote bag wherever you go. © MAD Museum of Decorative Arts, Paris.
LOQI collaborates with the iconic Musée des Arts Décoratifs, a museum of the decorative arts and design located in the world-famous The Louvre in Paris. The museum covers the whole sweep of French history and the phenomenal French ‘Art of Living’.
- I weigh 56 g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- My size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket is 11.5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- My handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm made of polyester taffeta.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant. I'm made using waterless printing.
- I’m recyclable.
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.