- Protect your privacy
Types of personal data collected
During your use of the website, the personal data collected by the company may include (but not limited to):
* Name, gender, date of birth, email address, phone number, mailing address, social media link and payment mechanism details (such as credit card details);
* Your personal interests
- Purpose of collected personal data
The personal data collected by the company may be used for the following purposes (including but not limited to):
* Identify your identity and your account;
* Process payment instructions related to the service for you;
* Let this website store your personal information, so as no need to re-enter relevant information every time you purchase a product;
* Processing orders;
* Direct promotion of our products and services;
* Conduct market promotion and behavior analysis;
* Analyze customer data and analyze shopping preferences;
* Recommend to you about our services or the goods or services you are interested in;
* Set personalized content that caters to your preferences;
* Provide you with customer service;
* Company audit purpose;
* Disclosure in accordance with applicable laws, rules and regulations
- Use and security of personal data
Unless you obtain your written consent, the company will not sell or lease your personal data and contact information. The personal data collected and held by the company will be treated confidentially; however, if it is necessary to perform legal responsibilities or provide services to you in accordance with the provisions or requirements of the law, the company may disclose such information to the following persons :
* Courts, law enforcement agencies, or other government statutory or regulatory agencies, agencies or organizations with jurisdiction;
* The company’s contact companies, partners, sellers or contractors, agents or other service providers who participate in service sales and marketing or data analysis, or provide goods/services;
* Any other person who is responsible for the confidentiality of the company, including company group members, information technology consultants, data processing contractors, auditors, accountants, or lawyers who have promised to keep such information confidential;
* Banks, financial institutions, insurance companies, credit card issuing companies or debt collection service companies
The company guarantees that the personal information it holds is managed in accordance with internal security policies and relevant laws and regulations and is safe in the company’s system. For the information transmitted between this website and/or users, although the company will take preventive measures to protect it, it may not be possible to completely prevent third parties from unauthorized access and leakage of such information. The user agrees that there are such risks when communicating with this website.
- Direct promotion
The company may use the personal data collected from you to send messages, discounts, publicity and marketing purposes. In this regard, the company needs to obtain your consent. We can contact you via email, social media links, text/image/video messages or mail. The company holds your name, contact address, social media links, product and service portfolio information, transaction patterns and behaviors, browsing records, and personal interests. The company can use relevant information to directly promote our services and the following our business. The products and services of partners, or the products or service categories of our company’s merchants, including but not limited to fashion, handbags and accessories, personal care and health care, skin care cosmetics, maternal and child products, household goods, etc. You may be interested in Products or services.
If you do not wish to receive any direct marketing communications from us and our partners, you can update your preferences through the unsubscribe link provided by us. After receiving your notification, we will stop using your personal data for direct marketing purposes and will not charge you for this.
- Transfer under specific circumstances
If the company sells, merges, merges, changes or transfers of control rights, or reorganizes or liquidates most of its assets, the company will have the right to unilaterally decide to unilaterally decide to transfer the information on or through this website (including but not limited to personal data and other information) transfer, sell or distribute to one or more related third parties.
- Information Logging Program Cookies
- Access and correction of personal data
If you have any questions or comments, or want to check or correct your personal information, please call +852 9776 3135 or email to email@example.com from Monday to Friday 10:00-13:00 and 14:00-19:00 (except public holidays).
Contact our customer Service team.