Aurelia Durand’s artworks are a vivid celebration of diversity and African culture. Afro hair and braids. Bold colours and positivity. Aurélia portrays women of colour standing proudly and fiercely. The Chill Evening recycled tote bag shows a woman is laying down on her couch with her cat, enjoying her evening after a long day and eating her favorite cake: lemon tart. Aurélia says that she sees herself in this illustration. Aurelia’s art is a vivid celebration of diversity. As a French illustrator, she represents Afro-descendants as joyful, proud, and empowered — a united community whose destinies are intertwined. These colorful personalities present the unified voice of a global community whose hopes, dreams, and desires envision an inclusive future for all.
We thought you'd never ask!
- I weigh 56 g (1.98 oz).
- I can carry 20 kg (44 lbs).
- My size is 50 x 42 cm (19.7" x 16.5").
- My zip pocket is 11.5 x 11.5 cm (4.5" x 4.5").
- My handle is 27 cm (10.6").
- I'm made of polyester taffeta.
- I'm STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® certified.
- I'm water resistant. I'm made using waterless printing.
- I’m recyclable.
LOQI is certified CO2 Neutral by Planetly.