* When an item is offered with discount, even if it is a different category or style of goods, as long as there is the same discount offer and meets the discount offer usage conditions, the discount offer can be entitled.
* Limited-time discounts or free delivery discounts (unless the end time is specified), generally, the entire checkout process must be completed at 23:59 at the end of the day.
* Free courier service for orders $600 or above after discount is only applicable to Hong Kong and Macau regions.
* The discount or free delivery offer is calculated separately for a single order, so it is not possible to combine orders to enjoy discounts for 2 or more orders.
* If the discount offer has a minimum purchase requirement (for example, order amount or item quantity), you need to meet the minimum purchase requirement to enjoy the offer. Discounts cannot be used in conjunction with other discounts (unless otherwise specified).
* If the discount offer is a similar offer such as 30% off/half-price/70% off for the second item, or buy one get one free, the discount is calculated in an even number, the higher price is the regular price and the lower price is the discount or gift, and so on . The system will automatically deduct the amount of low-priced items in the discount column in the shopping cart. Unless otherwise specified, the customers need to add discounts or gift products to the shopping cart to enjoy the discount.
Below is an example to show the calculation way of similar discounts such as 30% off/half price/70% off or buy one get one free on the second item:
Example 1: If you purchase 2 items in the discount zone, the one with the higher price is calculated as the regular price, and the one with the lower price is the discount or gift item.
Example 2: If you purchase 4 items in the discount zone, the two items with the higher price will be calculated as the regular price, and the two items with the lower price will be discounts or gifts.