OUR FACE MASKS
The FISURA mask has successfully passed the test carried out by Microbe Investigations AG, providing it with the ability to inactivate the virus that causes COVID-19.
1. All masks are produced in Portugal using the best materials and fabrics (100% polyester) taking into account the recommendations of the World Health Organization (WHO)
2. Combine the concept of fashion and safety. The brand is in collaboration with a team of professionals with more than 30 years of experience in the manufacture and design of clothing.
3. High efficiency: LEVEL II, BACTERIAL FILTRATION EFFICIENCY (BFE) 93.4%; Method EN14683:2019
4. Breathability – 20 (LQ) Method EN14683:2019
5. Durability: UNE 0065 APPROVED Tested and certified for 25 times machine washes at 60o C, however, the finishes maintain their total efficiency up to 40 washes. Tested by ISO6330:2012
6. Neutralises odours
7. Reduces the accumulation of steam inside the mask
8. Ecologic, Safe and biocompatible. Let’s be green
9. Nose adjustment for extra comfort.
10. Recommendation: Change the mask daily